Monday, July 27, 2015

Born To Add: The Great Rock & Roll From Sesame Street (Original LP)

Side One
  1. Born to Add - Bruce Stringbean and The S. Street Band
  2. Letter B - The Sesame Street Beetles
  3. Count Up to Nine - The Count with Ftatateeta and the Bats
  4. The Opposite Song - Chris and the Alphabeats
  5. The Ten Commandments of Health - Dr. Thad and the Medications
  6. Honk Around a Clock - The Honkers
  7. Me Going to Munch You, Munch You, Munch You - Cookie Monster with Crumbs Unlimited and The Crumbs Unlimited Orchestra
Side Two
  1. (I Can't Get No) Co-Operation - Mick Swagger and The Sesame Street Cobble Stones
  2. With Every Beat of My Heart - Little Jerry and the Monotones
  3. I Wish I Had a Friend to Play with Me - Bert
  4. Count it Higher - Chris and The Alphabeats
  5. I Want a Monster to Be My Friend - A Little Girl
  6. Hey Food - Cookie Monster and The Sesame Street Beetles

No comments:

Post a Comment